[Networkit] Setting the number of threads for NetworKit

Maximilian Vogel maximilian.vogel at student.kit.edu
Mon Mar 7 23:59:07 CET 2016

Hi,

since OMP is only required for parallelism, some OMP functions have been
wrapped[1] and you can use them. However, if it's more convenient to
you, you can directly use the OMP functions and environment variables,
especially since only a few functions have been wrapped so far.

[1]:
https://algohub.iti.kit.edu/parco/NetworKit/NetworKit/files/f06ce1db8498606162cdc5789d37a47babe3095f/networkit/cpp/auxiliary/Parallelism.cpp

Best,
Max