[Networkit] NetworkIt and Xeon Phi

Wang, Zhijie ZHW47 at pitt.edu
Sat Mar 12 00:49:17 CET 2016

Hi,

I am aware the work by Dennis is on graph generation. Just curious if the additional core with OpenMP support is going to faster.

@Christ
Currently running the approx with default parameters.
The professor is from business school with little technical knowledge. She requested to calculate the betweeness centrality, so that is my work.  I already know the graph is highly centralized on 50 some nodes. (the graph was converted from a social network graph by pulling 40 brands followers' id). Desired accuracy level is low, so any suggested epsilon level or sample size?

Thank you,

Bill Wang