[Networkit] properties module in networkit

Meyerhenke, Henning (ITI) meyerhenke at kit.edu
Tue May 10 11:59:32 CEST 2016

Dear Babak,

Thank you for your question.

The properties module has been removed in NetworKit 4.0 and replaced by
the profiling module. You are not the first to encounter this problem,
which is partially related to outdated documentation.

It seems the properties module was very popular. We would be pleased to
receive feedback on whether the profiling module is equally helpful (or
more helpful, in fact, which was our intention).

My suggestion is to take a look at the Jupyter notebook on profiling to
see how to use that.

One more remark: General questions such as this one are best asked on
NetworKit's mailing list (cc). Please register (which is, of course,
free and easy to do), it is the main source of support. In your bug
report, include the version you are working with.

Best regards,
Henning