[Networkit] Paper on NetworKit

Henning Meyerhenke henning.meyerhenke at kit.edu
Tue May 10 14:38:16 CEST 2016

Dear NetworKit users and developers,

We are pleased to announce that our paper describing NetworKit as a
toolkit for large-scale network analysis has been accepted by the
Cambridge Univ. Press journal Network Science.

Please modify your bibtex entries accordingly:

@article{Staudt2014,
	Author = {Staudt, Christian L. and Sazonovs, Aleksejs and Meyerhenke,
Henning},
	Journal = {Network Science},
	Publisher={Cambridge University Press},
	Title = {Networ{K}it: A Tool Suite for High-Performance Network Analysis},
	Year = {To appear}}

A preliminary version of the paper is available on ResearchGate:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/283733005_NetworKit_A_Tool_Suite_for_Large-scale_Complex_Network_Analysis

Thank you,

Prof. Dr. Henning Meyerhenke

Web: http://parco.iti.kit.edu/henningm/

KIT - The Research University in the Helmholtz Association