[Networkit] Warning on sys.path

Babak Sokouti b.sokouti at gmail.com
Sun May 15 09:18:13 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have installed NetworkIT 4.0.1 using python 3.4.4 on CentOS 6.7,
however, after I could not work with the properties module, I thought
there is something wrong with my package installation, so I tried the
command pip3 install -e ./ and after that while I import the networkit
either in jupyter notebook or python3 I get the following message, but
I didn't face this message before issuing that command. I was
wondering if there is a way to handle the situation.

/usr/local/lib/python3.4/importlib/_bootstrap.py:321: UserWarning:
Module _struct was already imported from
/usr/local/lib/python3.4/lib-dynload/_struct.cpython-34m.so, but
/var/tmp/Python-3.4.4 is being added to sys.path
  return f(*args, **kwds)

I have also tried to uninstall networkit (pip3 uninstall networkit,
python3 setup.py clean and pip3 install networkit) but it has not been
resolved yet.

Thanks in advance,
Babak