[Networkit] graph.indexEdges() dies on large graph

Stephen North scnorth at gmail.com
Thu May 19 22:21:11 CEST 2016

I have some unreasonably large data (30K nodes, 60M edges) but would like
to try some experiments.  I get various errors. I’m running on an AWS t2.medium
node, which has 4G of memory.  That’s about 60 bytes of memory per edge.
Any thoughts about that?  Would one expect to see an error when we hit the
wall with memory, or only random errors? (ipython3 just says the kernel stopped
and it’s going to restart it automatically.)  I can try a bigger VM, so how big?