[Networkit] The request for code and dataset in article "Engineering Parallel Algorithms for Community Detection in Massive Networks"

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Fri May 20 14:34:43 CEST 2016

Hi Tingting,
the code is part of the open-source framework NetworKit (https://networkit.iti.kit.edu/), located in the module “community". It can be used virtually free of restrictions. The instructions on the website should guide you to the code and also to our email list for any further questions. The data sets for the experiments are also freely available in various repositories on the web, e.g. http://www.cc.gatech.edu/dimacs10/downloads.shtml.