[Networkit] [Parco] new NetworKit website; updated user guide

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Fri May 27 17:10:32 CEST 2016

Hi Max,

if you want feedback, why not ask on the networkit list too?

> Michael has worked on a new website for NetworKit. As it is build entirely from Markdown sources in an automized way, it will be easy to maintain.

https://networkit.iti.kit.edu/data/uploads/new_website/html/index.html

First of all, thumbs up for this. I think building the webpage from the repository is the right approach, and the new design looks better.

>> There is one specific issue we were discussing: Do we want to keep the Features page or include its content completely in the User Guide?

I think a “features” page with a rough overview of functionality would be good, but the current page is badly outdated, so better remove it. The functionality overview can also be provided by the package documentation.