[Networkit] unable to install Networkit (pip3 install)

Riyadh Alnasser ray.alnasser at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:30:04 CET 2016


thank you so much for your reply, I tried g++-6 with no luck, I'm still
getting an error.
also I have installed binutils-2.27.

your help is greatly appreciated.

Installation error message:


*pip3 install networkit*

*Collecting networkit*

*  Using cached networkit-4.1.1.tar.gz*

*Installing collected packages: networkit*

*  Running setup.py install for networkit ... error*

*    Complete output from command
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/bin/python3.5 -u -c
"import setuptools,
tokenize;__file__='/private/var/folders/4r/fsvyk3q51k3bv6cl55ldr2jh0000gn/T/pip-build-_vn9hiad/networkit/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize,
'open', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('\r\n',
'\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" install --record
/var/folders/4r/fsvyk3q51k3bv6cl55ldr2jh0000gn/T/pip-afppurju-record/install-record.txt
--single-version-externally-managed --compile:*

*
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python3.5/site-packages/Cython/Distutils/old_build_ext.py:30:
UserWarning: Cython.Distutils.old_build_ext does not properly handle
dependencies and is deprecated.*

*      "Cython.Distutils.old_build_ext does not properly handle
dependencies "*

*    running install*

*    running build*

*    running build_py*

*    creating build*

*    creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5*

*    creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/__init__.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/algebraic.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/centrality.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/clique.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/coarsening.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/coloring.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/community.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/components.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/correlation.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/distance.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/dynamic.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/engineering.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/flow.py -> build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/generators.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/GEXFIO.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/globals.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/graph.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/graphio.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/GraphMLIO.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/linkprediction.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/matching.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/nxadapter.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/partitioning.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/plot.py -> build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/sampling.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/scd.py -> build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/simulation.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/sparsification.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/stats.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/stopwatch.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/structures.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/viztasks.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    copying networkit/workflows.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit*

*    creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/gephi*

*    copying networkit/gephi/__init__.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/gephi*

*    copying networkit/gephi/csv.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/gephi*

*    copying networkit/gephi/pyclient.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/gephi*

*    copying networkit/gephi/streaming.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/gephi*

*    creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling*

*    copying networkit/profiling/__init__.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling*

*    copying networkit/profiling/job.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling*

*    copying networkit/profiling/multiprocessing_helper.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling*

*    copying networkit/profiling/plot.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling*

*    copying networkit/profiling/profiling.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling*

*    copying networkit/profiling/stat.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling*

*    creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test*

*    copying networkit/test/__init__.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test*

*    copying networkit/test/test_algorithms.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test*

*    copying networkit/test/test_community.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test*

*    copying networkit/test/test_graphio.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test*

*    copying networkit/test/test_sparsification.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test*

*    creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test/extension*

*    copying networkit/test/extension/__init__.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test/extension*

*    copying networkit/test/extension/test.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test/extension*

*    creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test/gephi*

*    copying networkit/test/gephi/__init__.py ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test/gephi*

*    creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/html*

*    copying networkit/profiling/html/measure.html ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/html*

*    copying networkit/profiling/html/overlay.html ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/html*

*    copying networkit/profiling/html/profile.html ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/html*

*    copying networkit/profiling/html/profiling.css ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/html*

*    copying networkit/profiling/html/profiling.js ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/html*

*    creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/latex*

*    copying networkit/profiling/latex/measure.tex ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/latex*

*    copying networkit/profiling/latex/profile.tex ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/latex*

*    creating
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/description*

*    copying networkit/profiling/description/descriptions.txt ->
build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/description*

*    running build_ext*

*    initializing NetworKit compilation with: scons --optimize=Opt
--target=Core -j8 --compiler=g++-6 --std=c++14*

*    scons: Reading SConscript files ...*

*    scons: done reading SConscript files.*

*    scons: Building targets ...*

*    g++-6 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/AdjacencyMatrix.o -c -std=c++14 -Wall -c
-fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
networkit/cpp/algebraic/AdjacencyMatrix.cpp*

*    g++-6 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/CSRMatrix.o -c -std=c++14 -Wall -c
-fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
networkit/cpp/algebraic/CSRMatrix.cpp*

*    g++-6 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/DenseMatrix.o -c -std=c++14 -Wall -c
-fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
networkit/cpp/algebraic/DenseMatrix.cpp*

*    g++-6 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/DiagonalMatrix.o -c -std=c++14 -Wall -c
-fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
networkit/cpp/algebraic/DiagonalMatrix.cpp*

*    g++-6 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/IncidenceMatrix.o -c -std=c++14 -Wall -c
-fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
networkit/cpp/algebraic/IncidenceMatrix.cpp*

*    g++-6 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/LaplacianMatrix.o -c -std=c++14 -Wall -c
-fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
networkit/cpp/algebraic/LaplacianMatrix.cpp*

*    g++-6 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/Matrix.o -c -std=c++14 -Wall -c
-fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
networkit/cpp/algebraic/Matrix.cpp*

*    g++-6 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/NormalizedLaplacianMatrix.o -c -std=c++14
-Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG
-DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
networkit/cpp/algebraic/NormalizedLaplacianMatrix.cpp*

*    g++-6 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/Vector.o -c -std=c++14 -Wall -c
-fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
networkit/cpp/algebraic/Vector.cpp*

*    g++-6 -o .buildOpt/auxiliary/BloomFilter.o -c -std=c++14 -Wall -c
-fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
networkit/cpp/auxiliary/BloomFilter.cpp*

*    g++-6 -o .buildOpt/auxiliary/Log.o -c -std=c++14 -Wall -c
-fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
networkit/cpp/auxiliary/Log.cpp*

*    g++-6 -o .buildOpt/auxiliary/NumericTools.o -c -std=c++14 -Wall -c
-fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
networkit/cpp/auxiliary/NumericTools.cpp*

*    g++-6 -o .buildOpt/auxiliary/Parallelism.o -c -std=c++14 -Wall -c
-fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
networkit/cpp/auxiliary/Parallelism.cpp*

*    /var/tmp//ccglNLBt.s:1732:suffix or operands invalid for `movq'*

*    /var/tmp//ccglNLBt.s:1776:suffix or operands invalid for `movq'*

*    scons: *** [.buildOpt/algebraic/LaplacianMatrix.o] Error 1*

*    /var/tmp//cc1rgfjH.s:3429:suffix or operands invalid for `movq'*

*    /var/tmp//cc1rgfjH.s:3857:suffix or operands invalid for `movq'*

*    /var/tmp//cc1rgfjH.s:9950:suffix or operands invalid for `movq'*

*    /var/tmp//cc1rgfjH.s:10811:suffix or operands invalid for `movq'*

*    /var/tmp//cc1rgfjH.s:10813:suffix or operands invalid for `movq'*

*    /var/tmp//cc1rgfjH.s:11107:suffix or operands invalid for `movq'*

*    /var/tmp//cc1rgfjH.s:11109:suffix or operands invalid for `movq'*

*    scons: *** [.buildOpt/algebraic/Matrix.o] Error 1*

*    /var/tmp//ccSdPbZd.s:5473:suffix or operands invalid for `movq'*

*    /var/tmp//ccSdPbZd.s:5482:suffix or operands invalid for `movq'*

*    /var/tmp//ccSdPbZd.s:6135:suffix or operands invalid for `movq'*

*    /var/tmp//ccSdPbZd.s:13856:suffix or operands invalid for `movq'*

*    /var/tmp//ccSdPbZd.s:14002:suffix or operands invalid for `movq'*

*    scons: *** [.buildOpt/algebraic/CSRMatrix.o] Error 1*

*    scons: building terminated because of errors.*

*    scons returned an error, exiting setup.py*

2016-11-04 19:43 GMT+01:00 Kolja Esders <kolja.esders at student.kit.edu>:

> Ray,
>
> just to add to what Moritz said, you might want to try *g++-6* instead of
> g++-4.8.
>
> Best
> Kolja
>
> On 4 November 2016 at 19:37, Moritz von Looz <
> moritz.looz-corswarem at kit.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hey Ray,
>>
>> thanks for your email!
>>
>> This might be connected to the version of binutils you are using, see for
>> example this GCC bug report: https://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/s
>> how_bug.cgi?id=57017
>> Can you tell us which version you use?
>>
>> All the best,
>> Moritz
>>
>>
>> Am 04.11.2016 um 02:21 schrieb Riyadh Alnasser:
>> > hey guys,
>> >
>> > I'm trying to install networkit on my mac and unfortunately i'm not
>> able to
>> > do so!
>> >
>> > using pip3 install networkit, I get the error below.
>> >
>> > I would really appreciate if someone could kindly advice on this.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > -Ray
>> >
>> >
>> > pip3 install networkit
>> >
>> > Collecting networkit
>> >
>> >   Using cached networkit-4.1.1.tar.gz
>> >
>> > Installing collected packages: networkit
>> >
>> >   Running setup.py install for networkit ... error
>> >
>> >     Complete output from command
>> > /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/bin/python3.5 -u -c
>> > "import setuptools,
>> > tokenize;__file__='/private/var/folders/4r/fsvyk3q51k3bv6cl5
>> 5ldr2jh0000gn/T/pip-build-iuhu7yxc/networkit/setup.py';
>> exec(compile(getattr(tokenize,
>> > 'open', open)(__file__).read().replace('\r\n', '\n'), __file__,
>> 'exec'))"
>> > install --record
>> > /var/folders/4r/fsvyk3q51k3bv6cl55ldr2jh0000gn/T/pip-7k1wf_
>> 6k-record/install-record.txt
>> > --single-version-externally-managed --compile:
>> >
>> >
>> > /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/lib/python
>> 3.5/site-packages/Cython/Distutils/old_build_ext.py:30:
>> > UserWarning: Cython.Distutils.old_build_ext does not properly handle
>> > dependencies and is deprecated.
>> >
>> >       "Cython.Distutils.old_build_ext does not properly handle
>> dependencies
>> > "
>> >
>> >     running install
>> >
>> >     running build
>> >
>> >     running build_py
>> >
>> >     creating build
>> >
>> >     creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5
>> >
>> >     creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/__init__.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/algebraic.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/centrality.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/clique.py -> build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.
>> 5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/coarsening.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/coloring.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/community.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/components.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/correlation.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/distance.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/dynamic.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/engineering.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/flow.py -> build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.
>> 5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/generators.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/GEXFIO.py -> build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.
>> 5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/globals.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/graph.py -> build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.
>> 5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/graphio.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/GraphMLIO.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/linkprediction.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/matching.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/nxadapter.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/partitioning.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/plot.py -> build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.
>> 5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/sampling.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/scd.py -> build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.
>> 5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/simulation.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/sparsification.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/stats.py -> build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.
>> 5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/stopwatch.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/structures.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/viztasks.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/workflows.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit
>> >
>> >     creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/gephi
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/gephi/__init__.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/gephi
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/gephi/csv.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/gephi
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/gephi/pyclient.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/gephi
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/gephi/streaming.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/gephi
>> >
>> >     creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/profiling/__init__.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/profiling/job.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/profiling/multiprocessing_helper.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/profiling/plot.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/profiling/profiling.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/profiling/stat.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling
>> >
>> >     creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/test/__init__.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/test/test_algorithms.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/test/test_community.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/test/test_graphio.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/test/test_sparsification.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test
>> >
>> >     creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test/extension
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/test/extension/__init__.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test/extension
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/test/extension/test.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test/extension
>> >
>> >     creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test/gephi
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/test/gephi/__init__.py ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/test/gephi
>> >
>> >     creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/html
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/profiling/html/measure.html ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/html
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/profiling/html/overlay.html ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/html
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/profiling/html/profile.html ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/html
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/profiling/html/profiling.css ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/html
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/profiling/html/profiling.js ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/html
>> >
>> >     creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/latex
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/profiling/latex/measure.tex ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/latex
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/profiling/latex/profile.tex ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/latex
>> >
>> >     creating build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.
>> 5/networkit/profiling/description
>> >
>> >     copying networkit/profiling/description/descriptions.txt ->
>> > build/lib.macosx-10.6-intel-3.5/networkit/profiling/description
>> >
>> >     running build_ext
>> >
>> >     initializing NetworKit compilation with: scons --optimize=Opt
>> > --target=Core -j8 --compiler=g++-4.8 --std=c++11
>> >
>> >     scons: Reading SConscript files ...
>> >
>> >     scons: done reading SConscript files.
>> >
>> >     scons: Building targets ...
>> >
>> >     g++-4.8 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/AdjacencyMatrix.o -c -std=c++11
>> -Wall -c
>> > -fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG
>> -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
>> > networkit/cpp/algebraic/AdjacencyMatrix.cpp
>> >
>> >     g++-4.8 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/CSRMatrix.o -c -std=c++11 -Wall -c
>> > -fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG
>> -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
>> > networkit/cpp/algebraic/CSRMatrix.cpp
>> >
>> >     g++-4.8 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/DenseMatrix.o -c -std=c++11 -Wall -c
>> > -fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG
>> -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
>> > networkit/cpp/algebraic/DenseMatrix.cpp
>> >
>> >     g++-4.8 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/DiagonalMatrix.o -c -std=c++11
>> -Wall -c
>> > -fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG
>> -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
>> > networkit/cpp/algebraic/DiagonalMatrix.cpp
>> >
>> >     g++-4.8 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/IncidenceMatrix.o -c -std=c++11
>> -Wall -c
>> > -fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG
>> -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
>> > networkit/cpp/algebraic/IncidenceMatrix.cpp
>> >
>> >     g++-4.8 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/LaplacianMatrix.o -c -std=c++11
>> -Wall -c
>> > -fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG
>> -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
>> > networkit/cpp/algebraic/LaplacianMatrix.cpp
>> >
>> >     g++-4.8 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/Matrix.o -c -std=c++11 -Wall -c
>> > -fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG
>> -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
>> > networkit/cpp/algebraic/Matrix.cpp
>> >
>> >     g++-4.8 -o .buildOpt/algebraic/NormalizedLaplacianMatrix.o -c
>> > -std=c++11 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fPIC -fopenmp -O3 -DNDEBUG
>> > -DLOG_LEVEL=LOG_LEVEL_INFO
>> > networkit/cpp/algebraic/NormalizedLaplacianMatrix.cpp
>> >
>> >     /var/tmp//ccjpmACO.s:17:expecting string instruction after `rep'
>> >
>> >     /var/tmp//ccjpmACO.s:56:expecting string instruction after `rep'
>> >
>> >     scons: *** [.buildOpt/algebraic/DenseMatrix.o] Error 1
>> >
>> >     /var/tmp//ccQIWyVP.s:17:expecting string instruction after `rep'
>> >
>> >     /var/tmp//ccQIWyVP.s:56:expecting string instruction after `rep'
>> >
>> >     /var/tmp//ccQIWyVP.s:3864:expecting string instruction after `rep'
>> >
>> >     /var/tmp//ccQIWyVP.s:3869:expecting string instruction after `rep'
>> >
>> >     scons: *** [.buildOpt/algebraic/Matrix.o] Error 1
>> >
>> >     /var/tmp//ccwMNuZI.s:17:expecting string instruction after `rep'
>> >
>> >     scons: *** [.buildOpt/algebraic/CSRMatrix.o] Error 1
>> >
>> >     scons: building terminated because of errors.
>> >
>> >     scons returned an error, exiting setup.py
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >     ----------------------------------------
>> > Command "/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.5/bin/python3.5
>> -u
>> > -c "import setuptools,
>> > tokenize;__file__='/private/var/folders/4r/fsvyk3q51k3bv6cl5
>> 5ldr2jh0000gn/T/pip-build-iuhu7yxc/networkit/setup.py';
>> exec(compile(getattr(tokenize,
>> > 'open', open)(__file__).read().replace('\r\n', '\n'), __file__,
>> 'exec'))"
>> > install --record
>> > /var/folders/4r/fsvyk3q51k3bv6cl55ldr2jh0000gn/T/pip-7k1wf_
>> 6k-record/install-record.txt
>> > --single-version-externally-managed --compile" failed with error code
>> 1 in
>> > /private/var/folders/4r/fsvyk3q51k3bv6cl55ldr2jh0000gn/T/
>> pip-build-iuhu7yxc/networkit/
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > NetworKit mailing list
>> > NetworKit at ira.uni-karlsruhe.de
>> > https://lists.ira.uni-karlsruhe.de/mailman/listinfo/networkit
>> >
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> NetworKit mailing list
>> NetworKit at ira.uni-karlsruhe.de
>> https://lists.ira.uni-karlsruhe.de/mailman/listinfo/networkit
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> NetworKit mailing list
> NetworKit at ira.uni-karlsruhe.de
> https://lists.ira.uni-karlsruhe.de/mailman/listinfo/networkit
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.ira.uni-karlsruhe.de/pipermail/networkit/attachments/20161108/41aefc4c/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the NetworKit mailing list