[Networkit] perhaps of archaeological interest

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Sat Nov 12 15:18:18 CET 2016

Hi NetworKit community,

I just stumbled upon my first very rough project sketch for a "Scalable Toolkit for Network Analysis" from April 2012, months before the first actual NetworKit code was written. Considering that I didn’t have the faintest idea about many things we learned in the meantime, it’s a little interesting to see how much of this is actually true for NetworKit today.

Best regards