[Networkit] Possible solution: Difficult installation bug following python3 homebrew

Henning Meyerhenke henning.meyerhenke at kit.edu
Mon Nov 14 09:56:25 CET 2016

Greg,

Great that you could solve it, thanks for sharing!

PS: I would say that Mac OS is not a problem per se for NetworKit. I
have a Mac myself. New Mac OS versions often cause more adjustment work,
though. It may happen, for example, that packages/compilers we rely on
do not work the same way in the new version---or have to be reinstalled
as well.