[Networkit] struggle with install from source Windows

Henning Meyerhenke henning.meyerhenke at kit.edu
Sat Apr 22 13:40:30 CEST 2017

Dear Karim,

So far Windows is not supported by NetworKit. While I can imagine that
the C++ part is manegeable with Visual Studio (or cygwin), the
Python/Cython part seems quite complicated.

I don't know of anyone who has succeeded yet (one of our students once
tried reasonably hard), but I am definitely interested in a solution.