[Networkit] struggle with install from source Windows

Meyerhenke, Henning (ITI) meyerhenke at kit.edu
Mon Apr 24 11:21:12 CEST 2017

Hi Karim,

_If_ it compiles and links properly, the C++ part should work. Not that
I have hands-on experience with Windows, but I do not see a reason right
now what could go wrong _after_ successful compilation/linking.

Generally, the backend functionality (the C++ part) should give you most
(if not all) of the algorithmic features of NetworKit. The frontend (the
Python part) gives you a lot of convenience and the possibility for
interactive exploration. If you don't need the latter for whatever
reason, the backend is actually all you need.