[Networkit] NetworKit - Successful compilation on Windows 7 SP1 / CodeBlocks / MinGW / Scons / Python

Engels R rengels at outlook.com
Tue Apr 25 09:31:32 CEST 2017

Hello NetworKit team,

First of all thanks for your hard work on releasing such a nice toolkit. For one of my proposed research work I believe your tool will be very useful.

I have a restriction of using NetworkIt under Windows 7 SP1 only. So I had to spend 4-5 days intensively working on compiling NetworKit under Windows7, but finally succeeded. I was able to run a simple program to compute centrality.

I have put together the issues I ran into and the steps I had to take to resolve those in the attached pdf, in the hope that it may be useful for others in same situation like me.

Please note that the attached document is not organized  neatly :) I just wanted to get this across quickly so others may benefit.

Hope this helps someone,
Engels Rajangam
PSG College of Technology, India.