[Networkit] NetworKit - Successful compilation on Windows 7 SP1 / CodeBlocks / MinGW / Scons / Python

Moritz von Looz moritz.looz-corswarem at kit.edu
Tue Apr 25 13:02:58 CEST 2017

Dear Engels Rajangam,

thanks for the detailed writeup! It is quite a feat to compile NetworKit on Windows, the documentation will be very useful to us.

Unfortunately, the constants you changed in the source code will break the generator of hyperbolic random graphs.
One of these constants, the sanityNodeLimit, was outdated anyway and I removed it. An accurate value of PI, however, is still necessary.

Could you try the version on branch feature/portable-pi and see whether it compiles without your changes to the source code?

All the best,
Moritz