[Networkit] NetworKit - Successful compilation on Windows 7 SP1 / CodeBlocks / MinGW / Scons / Python

Engels R rengels at outlook.com
Wed Apr 26 07:15:02 CEST 2017

Hi Moritz,

Thanks for your response and pointer.

I downloaded and tried compiling the feature/portable-pi branch but running into several compilation errors while attempting to create the NetworKit library (most of them seem to be namespace issues). sanityNodeLimit is not reported anymore as compilation issue.

I will continue trying and will update once I am able to proceed.

Thanks
Engels