[Networkit] NetworKit, graph restoreNode

Saylor, Nicholas NSaylor at arete.com
Wed Aug 30 22:47:49 CEST 2017

Hello,

I have a question regarding your NetworKit library. I am using the library via python. For the most part, I'm not having trouble, but after removing a node with the method "removeNode" I cannot restore is with the method "restoreNode". I notice that restoreNode is indeed present in the C++ code, but my python tells me that this function does not exist when I try to call it. I was hoping that I could receive some guidance on this, whether I am making a mistake, or if it is something else.

Here is some example code which reproduces the difficulty:

import networkit as nk
G = nk.Graph()
G.addNode()
G.addNode()
G.removeNode(1)
G.restoreNode(1)

I am running RedHat Linux and am using python3.6.2

By the way, aside from this one issue, I am very much enjoying this library and the great performance aspects.

Yours,
Nicholas Saylor

Nicholas Hirlinger Saylor, Ph.D.
Staff Scientist