[Networkit] NetworKit, graph restoreNode

Kolja Esders kolja.esders at student.kit.edu
Wed Aug 30 23:18:37 CEST 2017

Hi Nicholas,

we're glad that you are enjoying NetworKit.

As you identified correctly, the restoreNode method is not exposed on the
Python layer. I believe this is a mistake rather than intention.

If this is the case, you can expect this issue to be fixed in the next
release which is coming out very soon.

Thank you for pointing this out!

Best
Kolja