[Networkit] Preserve node ids reading edge list

Felix Muench felix.muench at qut.edu.au
Wed Feb 15 10:59:58 CET 2017

Hi all,

What would be the recommended workflow for preserving node ids I have in an edge list?

Here (https://github.com/benjpettit/networkit-demo) it's solved by adding every node row by row in a file and saving the mapping from id to the id in the file somewhere else, but I'm concerned, that for very big graphs that might be pretty slow.

It would already help to now how the EdgeListReader enumerates nodes in an edge-list (unfortunately there's no doctoring). Because from my experiments the order seems not to be preserved.

Cheers,

Felix