[Networkit] GitHub Migration: Feb 4th & 5th

Kolja Esders kolja.esders at student.kit.edu
Tue Jan 31 16:05:37 CET 2017

Hi all,

as already announced in December, we will migrate the NetworKit project
from Algohub to GitHub. *This is scheduled to take place during the coming
weekend, 04.02 and 05.02 (Sa & Su).*

The migration will happen in two stages:

1) Freeze the repositories on Algohub (make them read-only)
2) Stepwise import the projects into GitHub using the official importer

*Please make sure that your most recent progress is pushed to Algohub
before the migration starts!*

Please let us know if you have any concerns about the date. If there are
major issues for one of you we might postpone the migration to make sure
you can push all your changes to the current repositories.

Also I would like to remind you that you can still let us know about
repositories that you would like to keep so that we can migrate those to
GitHub as well.

Best
Kolja