[Networkit] NK as a shared lib?

Henning Meyerhenke henning.meyerhenke at kit.edu
Thu Jul 13 10:37:06 CEST 2017

Hi Matteo,

Iirc, at the time when we started using scons there was a problem with
building shared libraries, but that might have been a MacOS problem.

If you need a solution soon, then how about you add a seperate item to
the scons file that creates a shared library, e.g. by using -target=Shared?

Kolja can then help with integration issues.

Thanks,
Henning