[Networkit] Distributed graph analysis in NetworKit

Ivan Raikov ivan.g.raikov at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 20:42:23 CEST 2017

Hi Henning,

     Thank you for the response. The application I have in mind
concerns connectivity analysis of neuronal network models on the scale
of 6-10G edges, so it is indeed sensible to try to analyze such graphs
with NetworKit either on a dedicated shared memory system or a "large
memory" node on an HPC cluster, which are not that uncommon. I have
become so accustomed to using MPI for everything that it did not occur
to me to even check if the graph would fit on a large memory node, so
let me try that. Thanks,

  -Ivan