[Networkit] 3D graph drawing for biomolecule reconstruction

Henning Meyerhenke henning.meyerhenke at kit.edu
Thu Jun 22 16:58:11 CEST 2017

Dear NetworKit community,

We rarely advertise new papers via the mailing list (but via the
NetworKit website instead), so I hope you excuse the spam.

At one point in time I already hinted at the 3D graph drawing results on
the mailing list with the remark "stay tuned". The paper has now been
accepted by ESA 2017 and is available at arXiv as well for those interested:

https://arxiv.org/abs/1706.06805

Best regards,

Prof. Dr. Henning Meyerhenke

Web: http://parco.iti.kit.edu/henningm/

KIT - The Research University in the Helmholtz Association