[Networkit] ReCoN code

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Mon May 1 11:53:31 CEST 2017

Hi Nathaniel

>> Unfortunately, I cannot find ReCoN within the NetworKit documentation.  I assume it would be here:  https://networkit.iti.kit.edu/api/generators.html.

You are right, and this is a known issue: I believe the ReCoN implementation is still under the name “generators.LFRGenerator”, which means that nobody is going to find it, and there were plans to change this a long time ago. Since I’m not currently involved in development, please raise this and other issues you might come across on github [1] or the email list [2].

>> As a separate test/question, I would also like to keep the number of nodes the same but vary the density.  Can ReCoN do this?

Possibly, depending on the parameters. I think that's a research question for you.

Best regards
Chris

Dr.rer.nat. Christian Staudt
http://clstaudt.me/