[Networkit] Upcoming NetworKit release

Elisabetta Bergamini elisabetta.bergamini at kit.edu
Thu May 4 13:39:19 CEST 2017

Dear NetworKit users and developers,

we plan to have a new NetworKit release in the second half of May. The main goal of the release is to improve NetworKit usability and its documentation, but we also plan to introduce a few additional features.
We will announce the exact date soon, stay tuned! And if anyone would like to contribute, just let me know.
Best regards,

Elisabetta

Elisabetta Bergamini

Web: http://parco.iti.kit.edu/bergamini

KIT - The Research University in the Helmholtz Association