[Networkit] NetworKit day(s)

Elisabetta Bergamini elisabetta.bergamini at kit.edu
Mon May 15 09:35:57 CEST 2017

Dear NetworKit users and developers,

I’m writing to you because we would like to organize a one- or two-day meeting about NetworKit.
Our idea is to both present NetworKit to participants who don’t know it yet and to update more seasoned users and developers about the current features, which have grown quite a bit over the last years.
Also, in this meeting we wish to discuss future development directions and receive feedback on the current status of NetworKit.

We would like to have the meeting at the end of August or beginning of September (excluding the ESA week). Depending on who is going to attend, it might be more convenient to organize it in one full day or two half days (one afternoon plus morning of the following day).
Therefore, it would be great if everyone who is interested could tell me his preference via the following Doodle poll: http://doodle.com/poll/ttpcqsm9fr5tkswk

Please, do so by Monday, May 22. Notice that future emails regarding the meeting will only be sent to those who participate in the poll. After the issue one-day VS two-days is settled, we’ll have another poll for the exact dates.

Also, please get in touch with me if you have suggestions for tutorials or discussions, or if your would like to give a talk during the meeting.

Thank you all, and I hope to see many of you at the NetworKit day(s)!
Best,

Elisabetta

Elisabetta Bergamini

Web: http://parco.iti.kit.edu/bergamini

KIT - The Research University in the Helmholtz Association