[Networkit] random walks / hitting probability

Matthieu Latapy Matthieu.Latapy at lip6.fr
Thu Oct 5 15:23:33 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Let me first thank you for this great graph library :)

I need to compute, for a given vertex v and a given path length l, the probability to hit any other vertex in my graph with a random walk of length at most l and starting from v.

I could not find a ready-to-use function for this, although it seems to me that everything needed already is implemented. In particular, there may be a way to use Pagerank for this, but I am unsure.

Does anyone have hints?

Best regards,
ML