[Networkit] random walks / hitting probability

Henning Meyerhenke henning.meyerhenke at kit.edu
Thu Oct 5 15:31:14 CEST 2017

Dear Matthieu,

You are right, there is nothing readily implemented, but the machinery
is in place (in principle). I see two options:

- You use the algebraic interface, define your random walk matrix P and
compute P times distribution vector (in total l times).

- You code the matrix vector product in graph lingo -- similar to
PageRank, eigenvector centrality and related algorithms

Hope this helps,
Henning

--

Prof. Dr. Henning Meyerhenke