[Networkit] Datasets can be found on your repository on github

Henning Meyerhenke henning.meyerhenke at kit.edu
Mon Sep 11 07:15:18 CEST 2017

Dear Francesco,

Typically, we use inputs from

- 10th DIMACS Implemenation Challenge
- SNAP
- KONECT
- Lab of Web Algorithmics

Our NetworKit paper references the corresponding papers (Table 3):

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1403.3005.pdf
(prelim. arXiv version, please cite the final paper version when citing
NetworKit)

The input folder has only a few small instances for test purposes. There
are many social networks in the repositories listed above.

PS: My Google search tells me that 4elt is a 2D mesh.