[Networkit] Need some information about your previous paper

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at kit.edu
Thu Sep 14 09:29:33 CEST 2017

Dear Maruf

the PLP implementation is free software and part of NetworKit: https://networkit.iti.kit.edu/ <https://networkit.iti.kit.edu/>.  I no longer have the scripts that were used to generate the figure, but with the help of the documentation and perhaps the mailing list, it will be possible for you to replicate the experiment.

Best regards
Christian