[palladio-dev] [sdq-dev] Local variables in RD-SEFFs

Jörg Henß Henss at kit.edu
Fri Aug 3 10:58:17 CEST 2012

Hi Henning and Klaus,

perhaps you can solve your problem by using a component parameter as default when no result of an external call is available.
In the OMNet++ variant of PCM the problem of semantics of elements is not solved, but less restrictions are made on the model as it is not meant for manual modeling.

Best regards
Joerg

Faculty of Informatics
Institute for Programme Structures and Data Organisation
IPD Reussner - Software Design and Quality

Dipl.-Inform. Jörg Henß
Researcher

Am Fasanengarten 5, Building 50.34, Room 325
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608-46796 (-45993, secr.)
Fax: +49 721 608-45990
Email: henss at kit.edu
http://sdq.ipd.kit.edu/

KIT - University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and National
Laboratory of the Helmholtz Association