[palladio-dev] CFCL - Call for Component Leaderships

Benjamin Klatt klatt at fzi.de
Mon Aug 13 16:48:46 CEST 2012

Dear All,

As most of you know, Franz has moved to Australia and unfortunately we have lost one of our active Palladio component leaders.

At the same time, this provides a great opportunity for one, two or even three of you to take over a responsible and interesting position as an official leader of development of one of the Palladio components.

You can enjoy the great chance to drive a component of the OpenSource project, coordinate a part of the Palladio releases and learn more about project and product management in OpenSource projects.

What we expect from our component leads are to identify themselves with the "owned" components, to be interested in continuous feature and quality improvements and to interact with the rest of the Palladio community and development.

The components needing new leaders are:

-        Palladio Examples

-        ProbFunctions

-        Reliability

If you are interested in one of these positions / roles, feel free to send a mail to Micha, Benjamin or Klaus. Please include the name of the component you are interested in and a short statement about your motivation to become the leader of this component. We are looking forward to your applications.

All the best
Benjamin

Dipl.-Inform. Benjamin Klatt
Software Engineering (SE)
Tel.: +49-721-9654-690
Fax: +49-721-9654-691
E-Mail: klatt at fzi.de
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Stiftung Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe
Vorstand: Dipl. Wi.-Ing. Michael Flor, Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Reussner,
Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Dr. h.c. Wolffried Stucky, Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Rudi Studer