[palladio-dev] Request of Help with Palladio

Steffen Becker steffen.becker at uni-paderborn.de
Mon Aug 20 07:32:16 CEST 2012

Dear Giovanni & Marco,

besides your technical problems, I wanted to direct you to two Palladio
projects which seem to do already what you plan to do. One the one side
there is the DESCARTES project [1] targeting runtime analysis and
adaptation and on the other side there is Simulizar [2], a design-time
analysis of self-adaptive systems for PCM (sadly, most docu here is
available in German only at the moment).

Maybe you would like to tell us more specifically your objectives, so
that we could help you aligning with these projects?

Best
Steffen

[1] http://descartes.ipd.kit.edu/
[2] http://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/wiki/SimuLizar

--
Jun.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Steffen Becker

University of Paderborn                Phone:  (+49 5251) 60-3320
Heinz Nixdorf Institute                Fax:    (+49 5251) 60-3530
& Department of Computer Science       Office: ZM1.02-10
Software Engineering Research Group    E-Mail: steffen.becker at upb.de
Zukunftsmeile 1
33102 Paderborn
Germany