[palladio-dev] [sdq-dev] Request of Help with Palladio

Nikolaus Huber nikolaus.huber at kit.edu
Mon Aug 20 14:42:58 CEST 2012

Hi Giovanni & Marco,

Steffen is right, I have also executed the model analysis from my own application code in the context of the Descartes research project. Unfortunately, it is not too straight-forward to use the analysis automatically (e.g. simply make a call from a script). There are some dependencies to other components (e.g., to the workflow engine) that must be used, too. And finally, after executing the simulation you have to implement your own tool which can process the analysis results.

Hence, like Steffen said, it is helpful if you could provide us with some more information about your requirements. Nevertheless, if you have questions you can ask me and I will try to support you.

Regards
Niko

IPD Reussner -- Software Design and Quality

Dipl.-Inform. Nikolaus Huber
Researcher

Am Fasanengarten 5, Building 50.34, Room 334
D-76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608-45996
Fax: +49 721 608-45990

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and
National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association