[palladio-dev] [sdq-dev] Update problems, new repositories

Michael Hauck hauck at fzi.de
Mon Mar 5 10:55:41 CET 2012

Hi,

the URL http://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/workflowengine/nightly/ is the
new location for nightly builds, however, we used to keep the old
location for old installations. I don't know why that location (used to
be a symlink) is not there anymore.

However, when using the PCM Composite Update Site, the update sites are
set correctly. Btw. as the nightly build is building against release 1.2
of the workflow engine, you might want to use
http://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/workflowengine/releases/1.2

The information on the wiki page is up-to-date, the preferred way of
installing PCM should be by using the composite update site.

I havent tried installing PCM with the latest changes in the
featuremodel (Benjamin was working on creating a separate build for
that), but maybe installation works with the composite update site.
Otherwise, Benjamin can probably help on this.

Best regards,
Michael

On 05.03.2012 10:29, Sebastian Lehrig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> currently I'm trying to run an update of my PCM workspace and encountered some problems. First, has the repository of the workflow engine (indigo/nightly) changed from
> http://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/workflow_nightly/
> http://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/workflowengine/nightly/
> ?
> If so, why was there no mail in [palladio-dev]?
>

> Second, some feature model dependencies let my update fail. I get this error message:
> Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
>    Software being installed: ProbFunction Feature 3.1.0.201202222043NGT (de.uka.ipd.sdq.probfunction.feature.feature.group 3.1.0.201202222043NGT)
>    Missing requirement: ProbFunction Feature 3.1.0.201202222043NGT (de.uka.ipd.sdq.probfunction.feature.feature.group 3.1.0.201202222043NGT) requires 'org.antlr.runtime 3.2.0' but it could not be found
>
> I figured out, I only get errors when "de.uka.ipd.sdq.*.feature.feature.group" plugins are checked to be updated. The other plugins can be updated without a problem.
> So, have I missed something about some feature model dependency?
>

> Thanks&  best regards
> Sebastian

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Hauck
Software Engineering (SE)
Tel.: +49-721-9654-632, Fax: +49-721-9654-633
E-Mail: hauck at fzi.de

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959

Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Stiftung Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe

Vorstand:
Dipl. Wi.-Ing. Michael Flor
Prof. Dr. Ralf Reussner
Prof. Dr. Rudi Studer