[palladio-dev] [sdq-dev] Problem with PCM metamodels v5

Chris Vogel chris_vogel at gmx.net
Fri Mar 16 14:23:09 CET 2012

Hi Martin,

I have no entries in "QVT Settings --> Metamodel Seetings".
At this point you can only register metamodels from your workspace for
usage in the qvt transformation. I a tutorial about QVT-O it says that
only metamodels registered via the Eclipse platform would work. All my
needed metamodels, are available as plugins and should be automatically be
registered.
It seems that there is a mistake with the registered PCM models...

Kind regards
Chris