[palladio-dev] How to reference PCM genmodel

Markus Heller markus_heller at gmx.de
Mon Mar 19 19:53:46 CET 2012

Hello everyone,

I need some basic advice ;-).

I have build an Ecore model with a cross-reference to PCM now I am
trying to create an EMF Generator Model from the Ecore file. However I
cannot figure out how to reference the PCM genmodel provided(?) with the
PCM plug-in.
(A plug-in dependency to "de.uka.ipd.sdq.pcm (3.2.0)" has been added.)

Please see the attached pdf:

figure 1:
There is a probably unrelated warning when loading my Ecore file .

figure 2:
depicts the selection dialog with the missing PCM genmodel.

figure 3:
shows my Eclipse installation details plug-in information (note the
Provider is set to "www.example.org")

(using Eclipse Indigo)

greetings
Markus