[palladio-dev] [sdq-dev] Technical Report of Palladio Days 2012

Andreas Rentschler andreas.rentschler at kit.edu
Tue Nov 13 14:21:49 CET 2012

Dear all,

> I can download it with IE. Perhaps the comma in the filename causes some issues with Google Chrome. Is it possible to change that?
This seems to be a Chrome bug caused by the EVA STAR portal.

Regarding Zoya's issue (the Acrobat reader 9 Pro under Windows refuses to display fig. 4 on page 20), Jörg identified some problems with color profiles, and we were able to fix the PDF. I asked the EVA STAR people to update the PDF they're hosting with the following version:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/91667842/PDays2012-fixed.pdf

All the best,

Andreas

IPD Reussner -- Software Design and Quality

Dipl.-Inform. Andreas Rentschler
Researcher

Am Fasanengarten 5, Building 50.34, Room 326
D-76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608-4 5179
Fax: +49 721 608-4 5990
http://sdq.ipd.kit.edu/people/andreas_rentschler/

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and