[palladio-dev] Fwd: [sdq-dev] Strange behavior when 2 UsageScenarios have the same name

Michael Hauck hauck at fzi.de
Fri Nov 23 11:46:43 CET 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [sdq-dev] Strange behavior when 2 UsageScenarios have the same name
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 11:31:46 +0100
From: Misha Strittmatter <misha.strittmatter at gmail.com>
To: <sdq-dev at ira.uka.de>

Hey,

when I noticed, that the TimeSpanSensor of UsageScenarios is named after
the name of the UsageScenario (and not its id), I wondered how the
DataSource would look like after a simulation with two identically named
UsageScenarios. What I expected: only one Sensor is created for both
UsageScenarios. What I didn't expect: only one UsageSecario is executed,
but with the users from both workloads. (I've come to the conclusion,
that this is not a problem for my work, as I can just assume that the
model developer avoids this problem. But it is interesting nevertheless)

Best wishes
Misha

Liste der Studenten und Mitarbeiter von SDQ f&#252;r SDQ-bezogene
Ank&#252;ndigungen.
sdq-dev at ira.uni-karlsruhe.de