[palladio-dev] Descartes/Kieker/Palladio Days 2014: CfC/CfPart

Steffen Becker steffen.becker at uni-paderborn.de
Fri Aug 1 14:17:31 CEST 2014

Dear Palladio Developers,

As a follow-up event of our successful meetings in 2012 [1] and 2013
[2], we will organize the 2014 Symposium on Software Performance in
Stuttgart, Germany on November 26-28. It will be a joint meeting of the
Descartes, Kieker, and Palladio communities.

In addition to invited talks from practitioners and researchers, we
welcome contributions from academic, scientific, or industrial contexts
in the field of software performance, including but not limited to
approaches employing Descartes, Kieker, and/or Palladio.

We solicit the following types of contributions: presentations, tool
demonstrations/tutorials, and posters.

There is no participation fee for the symposium. However, registration
is required to help the organization team with the capacity planning.

Details are provided on the symposium web site:
http://www.performance-symposium.org/

Regards, Steffen

[1] http://kieker-monitoring.net/kieker-days-2012/
[2] http://www.kieker-palladio-days.org/2013/