[palladio-dev] Palladio Concall & Release Features
sebastian.lehrig at uni-paderborn.de
Mon Jul 14 15:09:02 CEST 2014
There will be _no_ Palladio concall today as no crucial topics where added to the agenda.
However, we already have some on-going discussions regarding the next release. The release will most likely be scheduled around the next Palladio/Kieker/Descartes days in November. Because we heavily refactored Palladio, we will have a major release (i.e., Palladio 4.0).
In case you want to add a feature to this release, please send me an email. Current planned features are the following:
- Eclipse Luna support
- Refactored analysis framework
- Removed Pipes&Filters Framework
- Full support for EDP2 (both, recorder and visualization support)
- Deprecated SensorFramework
- New metamodel for specifying and using metrics in analyses; including new metrics for scalability and elasticity
- Improved ExperimentAutomation
- Added JavaEE support to ProtoCom
- Added support for generating EJBs
- Added support for generating Servlets; prototypes for the SAP HANA Cloud will run out-of-the-box
- Added support for HTTP communication (used by Servlets)
- Added support for a web-based user interface
- Added support for Palladio Profiles
- Minor bug fixes
We will discuss the release and these features in the next Palladio concall, scheduled on August 11th 2014, 16:00.
Feel free to add items you want to discuss on the concall agenda:
More information about the palladio-dev