[palladio-dev] Collecting example models for Palladio

Max Kramer max.kramer at kit.edu
Wed Jul 16 14:57:26 CEST 2014

Dear all,

to ensure the quality of Palladio and connected tools, e.g. through
regression testing, it can be very helpful to have some example model
instances of the PCM. Such examples are currently collected in the svn
[1] and described in the wiki [2].

If you have any further models that could be helpful for other
developers, we would like to encourage you to add them to the svn.

Thank you in advance!

Michael and Max

[1]
https://svnserver.informatik.kit.edu/i43/svn/code/CaseStudies/PalladioModels/
[2] https://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/wiki/Palladio_Examples#Case_Studies

P.S. The current background for this mail is that Michael Langhammer and
I, we are currently advising some students that would like to test
roundtrip engineering code and simple model visitors. But we thought
such input models could also be useful for other Palladio developers.

IPD Reussner -- Software Design and Quality

Dipl.-Inform. Max Kramer
Researcher

Am Fasanengarten 5, Building 50.34, Room 241
D-76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608 45994
Fax: +49 721 608 45990
http://sdq.ipd.kit.edu/people/max_e_kramer

KIT -- University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and National Research Center of the Helmholtz Association