[palladio-dev] can simulation tool(Palladio) help me to measure performance of cloudlets for mobile cloud computing?

Klaus Krogmann krogmann at fzi.de
Wed Jul 30 12:37:00 CEST 2014

Betreff: 	Re: [sdq-dev] can simulation tool(Palladio) help me to measure
performance of cloudlets for mobile cloud computing?
Datum: 	Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:24:38 +0200
Von: 	Jörg Henß <henss at kit.edu>
An: 	Chala Tesgera <Chala.Tesgera at cas.de>
Kopie (CC): 	sdq-dev at ira.uka.de

Dear Chala,

Steffen was right in pointing out that the current standard Palladio
solvers lack detailed network simulation capabilities.
However, there exists experimental support for simulating Palladio
models using the OMNeT++ simulation framework [1] that offers state of
the art network simulation capabilities!

Best regards,
Joerg Henss

[1] https://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/wiki/OMPCM

Faculty of Informatics
Institute for Programme Structures and Data Organisation
IPD Reussner - Software Design and Quality

Dipl.-Inform. Jörg Henß
Researcher

Am Fasanengarten 5, Building 50.34, Room 325
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608-46796 (-45993, secr.)
Fax: +49 721 608-45990
Email: henss at kit.edu <mailto:henss at kit.edu>
http://sdq.ipd.kit.edu/

KIT - University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and National
Laboratory of the Helmholtz Association