[palladio-dev] [sdq-dev] Beginner - modify PCM

Philipp Merkle merkle at ipd.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat Mar 15 10:52:11 CET 2014

Hi,

please have a look at our wiki [1], especially the section "Working with
a PCM Installation".

What's most important: check out only the projects from SVN that you
want to modify. After doing so, you launch another "inner" Eclipse
instance from your "outer" Eclipse (where development and debugging
takes place). Your code changes to Palladio are then automatically
applied to the inner Eclipse instance.

Best regards,
Philipp

[1] https://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/wiki/PCM_Development/Getting_Started