[palladio-dev] [sdq-dev] SDQ Webserver

Burger, Erik (IPD) burger at kit.edu
Wed Nov 2 11:10:41 CET 2016

Am 31.10.2016 um 21:04 schrieb Steffen Becker:
> Hi,
>
> our build server fails on copying the build files to the webserver via
> SCP. Could someone have a look at the systems? Maybe the webserver
> filesystem is full?

Hello Steffen,

thank you for your e-mail. This was exactly the problem. I cleared some
disk space on the web server, and I am looking into extending our
storage. It should work again now.

Cheers

Erik

Faculty of Informatics
Institute for Program Structures and Data Organisation
IPD Reussner -- Software Design and Quality

Dr.-Ing. Erik Burger
Researcher

Am Fasanengarten 5, Building 50.34, Room 242
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608-45765 (-45993, secr.)
Fax: +49 721 608-45990
http://sdq.ipd.kit.edu/people/erik_burger

KIT -- The Research University
in the Helmholtz Association