[palladio-dev] Upcoming Palladio Testing Day

Steffen Becker steffen.becker at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri May 12 10:02:17 CEST 2017

Dear all,

in the context of our testing day, I updated our Jenkins server and its
plugins. It is up and running again.

I also configured some user permissions anew, as the old config had some
security issues. If anyone experiences problems, please let me know.

Best wishes,
Steffen

Am 12.05.17 um 09:48 schrieb Stephan Seifermann:
> Dear all,
>

> due to the changes in the meta model versions, migration of existing
> models will be required during testing. You can use the migration
> instructions and scripts available on the wiki page for the upcoming
> release version [1]. The scripts might not be complete, so feel free to
> adjust them.
>

> Best regards
>
> Stephan
>

> [1] https://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/wiki/PCM_4.1

Universität Stuttgart - Institut für Softwaretechnologie
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Steffen Becker - Reliable Software Systems
Tel +49 711 685 88273
http://www.iste.uni-stuttgart.de/rss.html