[palladio-dev] Request for updating JIRA versions and release plannings

Stephan Seifermann seifermann at fzi.de
Mon May 29 10:29:30 CEST 2017

Dear all,

in order to prepare the next Palladio release, I kindly ask every project/component lead [1] to check

* that the version numbers in JIRA correctly reflect the version numbers of the code base (including upcoming versions)

* that issues are assigned to the correct version numbers

* that a release is scheduled if the project shall be shipped together with the next release version of the aggregated update site [2]

For Palladio projects, I changed "PCM 5.0" to "PCM 4.1", which marks issues relevant for the next release. I added "PCM 4.2" to mark issues for the release after PCM 4.1.

Best regards

Stephan

[1] https://sdqbuild.ipd.kit.edu/jira/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa?selectedCategory=all&selectedProjectType=all

[2] https://sdqweb.ipd.kit.edu/eclipse/palladiosimulator/releases/