[palladio-dev] [I43-doktoranden] Palladio Documentation

Omeshkumar Maisuria omeshkumar.maisuria at s2014.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Apr 3 16:49:25 CEST 2018

Respected Sir,

Thank you for your support.

Finally, my system is working good, I mean no error.

Sir, when I do an analysis of my CPU in Pie chart, it shows me No data
available. XY plot shows the only dot.

Is this something wrong?

Please find attachments, I have attached all the screenshots.

Provide me guidance regarding this problem.

I am looking forward to your answer.

Thank you.

Have a wonderful day.

Best Regards,