[palladio-dev] Fwd: Invitation to Submit to ECASE 2019

Steffen Becker steffen.becker at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Jan 8 09:40:42 CET 2019

Dear all,

I think we need to place Palladio there in one or the other way. Anyone
interested to participate and plans to go to ICSE?

Best wishes,
Steffen

Betreff: 	Invitation to Submit to ECASE 2019
Datum: 	Sun, 6 Jan 2019 17:05:05 +0100
Von: 	Joshua Nathaniel Garcia <joshug4 at uci.edu>
An: 	Steffen Becker <steffen.becker at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>

Dear Steffen,

I'd like to invite you to submit to the Second International Workshop on
Establishing a Community-Wide Infrastructure for Architecture-Based
Software Engineering (ECASE 2019). Your participation in the
construction of our infrastructure (e.g., your letter of collaboration
and participation in our survey) has been integral in its success so
far. In fact, NSF has fully funded our infrastructure. We thank you very
much for what you have done to help make that happen. Your continued
participation is critical to ensuring the infrastructure truly helps
propel software-engineering research forward in the areas of software
architecture, empirical software engineering, and software maintenance.

For this iteration of ECASE, papers can be as short as two pages,
especially if you are discussing contributing a tool, dataset,
benchmark, or some other artifact. The website for ECASE 2019 can be
found here: http://design.se.rit.edu/ECASE/

In particular, a paper about SoMoX would be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Josh