[palladio-dev] [I43-doktoranden] PCM Model generation fails when run as an eclipse-plug-in

Seifermann, Stephan (IPD) stephan.seifermann at kit.edu
Wed Mar 20 19:35:51 CET 2019

Dear Marcel,

unfortunately, the issue is not clear to me yet. When you are talking about the “model generation” you are talking about custom code you wrote in order to create PCM instances using the EMF factories, right? The same holds true for many things you mention (like AssignmentDummy or clean up).

The issue, that you are experiencing, seems to originate from your code. More specifically, it seems to be an issue with fundamental model handling. We are not aware of an issue of PCM about running multiple simulations with different or same models in sequence. Therefore, it is hard to tell the cause of the issue without knowing the code.

Best regards

Stephan